Cyprus offers the ideal infrastructure for doing business internationally, to the highest professional standards, with significantly lower operating costs.
The Cyprus time zone allows companies to connect seamlessly with Asia and the Middle East in the morning and Europe in the afternoon.
- English as a business language
- Ideal geographical location and time zone
- Comparatively lower set- up and maintenance costs of international business entities
- Highly developed and efficient accounting, legal and banking sectors
- Strict confidentiality with the local authorities and banks
- Advanced telecommunication facilities
- Exemption from foreign exchange control
- Common law system
- Profits can be remitted abroad
Cyprus has a significantly upgraded image as a jurisdiction since its entry into the European Union in 2004. With the…Read More
Cyprus is a renowned business centre which offers investors who use Cyprus as their business base considerable tax and…Read More
Cyprus has witnessed a rapid expansion of the corporate services sector recently. This has been driven mainly by one…Read More